What is the “PMW FieldGuide”?
PMW FieldGuide is an accessible web-based/mobile APP featuring an on-demand “mentoring program handbook” available for the field of peer mentoring practice.
- Navigation Dashboard – Expandable and Collapsible Menu Interface
- Mobile APP/PC Functionality – User account accessed “My favorites and My Recently Viewed bookmarks and App Share; Usage Data
- On-demand Mentoring Tools and Content
- PMW ActivityGuides
- PMW AbleDOCS – Downloadable/Printable/Emailable Products
- PMW Program Supports •PMW Tools – SSI Benefit Calculator
- Multimedia Content – PMW Learn CTR Training Videos listening and watching; and Interactive Mentoring Scenarios
- Program Customized Resources – State or Program Specific Content – Restricted by user account
Sign up/Register for the PMW FieldGuide
Step 1. Go to the PMW FIeldGulde Preview page.
Step 2. Create/Register for User Account
Step 3. Select User Account Type:
- Peer Mentor
- Peer Mentor Coordinator
- VR Program Staff
- PMW CoP Guest User
Step 4. Create/Provide email/username/password. *
Recommend: “keep me logged in” feature.
There is an App for that!!!
- Once you have created a user account, open an internet browser on your phone and return to the FieldGuide
- Download the app from The App Store or The Google Playstore
- Install and Open
- Test Functionality and Stability
- General Content Crowd Sourcing
- Test and Add Program or State Specific Content
- Tool Development:
- Fillable Forms Identification and Expansion
- Develop Tools for Direct ‘Virtual’ Peer Mentoring
- Additional Features to be explored:
- Case Note Collection
- Email Interface
- YouTube Channel Content Scenario Interaction