You are more than your disability. There are so many things that make you, you!
In this option, you have the opportunity to share six images representing six facets of you. The My Cube can be used as a guide in selecting those images. The descriptions and instructions for the selection of the images are general guidelines meant to provide an example for your image selection.
- Please download the MyCube PowerPoint template or use the MyCube Google slides for your presentation. Or use these slide decks just as an idea to create your own slide deck. These slide decks are meant to share your six photos that represent who you are.
- Pick six pictures that represent who you are and provide you with a story to tell. This should be fun.
- Provide a one to two sentence visual description of each of the six photos.
- Provide two to three sentences of how each photo represents you.
- Fill out the My Favorites slide that is in both of the slide decks provided above. Then pick one of your answers to share in your presentation.
Please submit your video or slide deck: Submission Form
This set of instructions is not required but suggested if you do not have another way to record you speaking along with your slides.
- Use your Zoom account to record your presentation. Anyone can sign up for a free account, so do not worry if you do not already have one.
- Create a Zoom meeting and then start the meeting.
- When you begin your Zoom meeting, share your screen and press record. Both these features are located at the bottom of the Zoom window.
- Then present your presentation. When finished, stop the recording. Then close the meeting.
- When stopping the Zoom meeting, the recording will save. This file will either save to your computer or the cloud as the date and time. In this file, the video should have zoom in the name and be an mp4.
Thank you for your interest in the Expressionist Café and we look forward to your performance!